Considering that making the switch from drinking sugar filled beverages to water was one of the first changes I made on my health journey and I feel it plays a huge role in my ability to be successful on my journey, I was more than willing to take a look at the ‘Don't Drink ___, Drink WAT-AAH!’ campaign. Honestly, anything that is promoting a healthy change like this to kids is awesome in my book.
So here are the details of the giveaway. I’m going to randomly pick one lucky entry (US residents only) and announce the winner on Saturday, May 15th to receive a free mixed case filled with WAT-AAH! + WAT-AAH! goodies (stickers, tattoos, pencils etc...)
To enter to win you need to:
- Go to the Wat-ahh website and take a look around and leave a comment on this post about which of the Wat-ahh Ads do you like best and why.
- Follow my blog through Google Friend Connect (check the left hand column for the follow button). Then leave a comment letting me know you are following.
- Post about this giveaway and link back here on your blog. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org once your post is up.
- Follow me on Twitter and then start following Wat-ahh. Then tweet about this giveaway with tag #certifiablyfit.
- Friend me on Facebook and then “Like” Wat-haa . Send me a message on facebook once you have.
(Dear FTC: I received no compensation to promote this product or to write this post)
Quote of the Day: Water is life's mater and matrix, mother and medium. There is no life without water. ~Albert Szent-Gyorgyi