Monday, February 8, 2010

Week 19 – Legal & Professional Responsibilities

Hey everyone! I’m going to keep this short because honestly today is one of those days where I’m not feeling so great. I have my good days and my bad ones lately. I can’t wait for my  appointment with the cardiologist on Thursday. Hopefully we can figure out what the heck is making me feel so off lately.

Anyway, as tradition it’s Monday so it is To Do List time.

Week 19 – Legal & Professional Responsibilities
• Manual: pages 465-488
• Workbook: pages 147-151
• Master the Manual: pages 119-124
• Flashcards: Chapter 18
• Audio: Chapter 18
• Online Review: Chapter 18

Well here is some exciting news. This week is the final week of new material in my studying. I’m pretty proud of the fact I made it through and stayed motivated the entire time. After this week I will have 4 weeks to my test. I sat down last week and outlined how I’m going to break up my review of everything into weekly to do lists. Yeah, I really like the “to do list” thing and it seems to have really helped me stay focused so I figured I would structure my review weeks the same way. You will see in the upcoming weeks how I broke everything up.

Well it’s time for me to rest. As soon as I get some details about what is going on with me I’ll make sure to update everyone. Have a great week!

Quote of the day: “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” ~ Robert H. Schuller

1 comment:

  1. Hope you can get some answers about why you aren't feeling well. That must be really frustrating not knowing the cause. It sounds like you are right on track with your studying and are very organized. Good luck with your studies.

    ReplyDelete