Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New Direction for CertifiablyFit

Yikes it's already Wednesday!

Anyway, no worries I'm still staying on track with reviewing for my test. I have only a couple more weeks until my test date. The goal is to pass the test on March 13th.

I'm in the process of contemplating where I want to take this blog once I become certified. I have several ideas but until I have a more concrete idea I'm going to go on a little hiatus from posting. This will give me more time to really put thought into the focus I want this blog to have, as well as look at doing some minor layout changes to reflect this new direction of CertifiablyFit.

In the mean time, if you have suggestions on what you might want to see here please feel free to either leave a comment or email me at certifiablyfit@gmail.com. 

See you in a couple weeks!

2 comments:

  1. The last two weeks of studying are going to be critical. Best of luck! Oh, one tip that I learned when I was studying for my State Boards-peppermint is supposed to keep you alert. We, my study partners and I, would suck on peppermints and light peppermint scented candles. LOL! It worked though, we all passed.

    I have no doubt that you will pass with flying colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm intrigued!! I think you should do something to what FitChickin the City does (Jess), where she just posts short posts about random exercise and fitness tips. I love it! You could also include emotions and tips on dealing with emotions (you are good at that!). and tips on maintaining a healthy weight.

    ReplyDelete