Good morning everyone! Hope that you all had a great weekend. Well it is Monday so you all know that means it’s To Do List time so let’s get to it.
Week # 10 – Strength & Endurance (Whoo Hoo I’m half way there!)
• Manual – Pages 247-265
• Workbook – Pages 81-86
• Master the Manual – Pages 59-64
• Audio – Chapter 8
• Flashcards – Chapter 8
This is a fairly short chapter, which I found out yesterday when I was able to read it all in about 45 mins. Most of the chapters take me anywhere from an hour to an hour and a half to read. I started the workbook pages this morning and am already half way through that and it is only Monday. I’m thinking that if I get through all the materials and feel confident I might start next week’s chapter early.
So I have been thinking about adding to the type of content I post here and posting more frequently so that you have more to read each week. So here are some thoughts on what I am thinking and I’m open to hear what you think.
• My daily workouts
• Fitness related products I am using and my pro/con lists to them
• What I’m eating/ recipes of my homemade dishes
• Hot news topics that are health/fitness/nutrition/emotional wellness related and my opinions on them
Questions for you:
• From the list above which topics would you like to see?
• Are there other topics you would like me to post about?
Well I should get going and get my day rolling. My count down is on to the end of the semester. In two weeks my students will be gone for winter break and that means I get a full two weeks off from work. I look forward to this break every year and am feeling the need for it right now.
Quote of the day:
Time And health are two precious assets that we don't recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted. ~ Denis Waitley