Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Week # 8 - Testing and Evaluation / Vacation

Well what can I say, I’m a day late with my To Do List this week. Don’t fret though because I’m actually ahead of schedule this week already.  I’m off this week from work since a large majority of my students are home for the holiday. Yesterday I spent some quality time with my partner so I didn’t have a chance to post.  Well let’s get to the To Do List.

Week # 8 – Testing and Evaluation
•    Manual – Pages 169-208
•    Workbook – Pages 65-69
•    Master the Manual – Pages 39-50
•    Audio – Chapter 6
•    Flashcards – Chapter 6
•    Online Review – Chapters 5 & 6

Like I mentioned I’m already ahead of schedule because here it is Tuesday and I already have the chapter read, the workbook done, flash cards reviewed, and I’m working on the Master the Manual stuff already. I got started on this week’s chapter on Sunday because I had finished up the Health Screening chapter early because it was kind of short.  It also helps that I have had more free time in the past couple of days. It’s amazing what you can get done when you don’t have to go to work LOL!

Anyway, I’m going to keep this short because I’m trying to get away from the computer this week. It’s nice to take a break from the wonderful world of the internet every once in a while.  So, with keeping with that I’m going to skip this week’s Emotional Battles post and will just resume with that next week. Hope everyone enjoys the holiday on Thursday!

Quote of the Day: 
"Don't skip your vacations and breaks. Spend your breaks meditating, praying or reading. Don't bring work or your laptop with you on vacation." ~ Yasmeen Abdur-Rahman

1 comment:

  1. Amen. A break from the internet is super important. I should do the same, but my job requires me to constantly be online!! Ugh. It's the one bad thing about my job.
    Glad you are sticking to your schedule and enjoying good time with the ones you love. Have a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete