Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New Look for Certifiably Fit!

Well as you can see I did some updating on the look of the blog. I finally found some time to play around on Photoshop and created a custom title image. I added a more descriptive section with an intro on the blog and about me. I played around with the overall look and also added a couple of other things.

So now the question is do you like it? 
Feel free to leave me comments on what you like, what you don't, and what else you might want to see.

And I promise I'm working on that post I mentioned about emotions surrounding making changes to a healthy lifestyle...stay tuned!

Quote of the Day: 
"How things look on the outside of us depends on how things are on the inside of us". ~ Unknown

3 comments:

  1. It looks GREAT!! I really love white backgrounds. Nice job :)
    Maybe a little more color?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog looks wonderful!! I think maybe you could add a pic of yourself. People like to see who they are talking to.

    Great job ... I might be contacting you for some tips!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good ideas Gina and Dawn....made some adjustments based on your suggestions.

    ReplyDelete