Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday To Do List - Chapter 3 Finally!

Well it’s Monday so that means To Do List time!

Week #5: Chapter 3 ~ Biomechanics & Kinesiology
  • Manual – Chapter 3, Pages 65-112
  • Workbook – Chapter 3, Pages 35-44
  • Anatomy Book – Pages 172-184 & 214-220
  • Master the Manual – Chapter 3, Pages 21-26
  • Audio- Chapter 3
  • Flash Cards – Chapter 3

So as you can see I’m moving on to Chapter 3 finally. That Anatomy chapter was killer and I still feel like I could use more time with it but I feel like I got enough of it to move forward. Believe me I will still be reviewing the material until I get more comfortable with it. Chapter 3 looks pretty interesting because it’s going to go into the mechanics of movement. Hopefully I’ll be able to get it done this week and then I’ll only be one week behind on my original study plan.

Well I’m stuck at work right now so I’m going to cut this short. I’ll update you on my week off on working out on another day this week. I learned some interesting things with that, but it’s going to have to wait.

Quote of the Day:
“The first wealth is health” ~ Emerson 

1 comment:

  1. Love the quote.

    Keep up the good work, it will pay off in the end. It always does.

    ReplyDelete